In 2011, the Apple-led Rockstar Consortiumof based in Plano Texas, paid $4.5 billion ($2.6 billion of which came from Apple) to outbid a Google-backed group for a cache of Nortel patents for serving targeted advertisements based on search arguments and user…
- Price Setter LLC responds to Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) false story published on Oct 28, 2019
- Issuance of Patent No. 10,019,745
- Issuance of Patent No. 9,892,445
- How To Optimize An Image For Your Member Profile
- Does Paying A 3% Commission To A Real Estate Agent Mean You Are Getting A Better Agent?