Price Setter, LLC
7176 Drummond Dr.
Frisco TX. 75035
Price Setter™ respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the these steps: Please provide Pricesetter.net’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Price Setter™ that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
When you send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Our Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Price Setter, LLC
Attn: DMCA Compliance
7176 Drummond Dr.
Frisco TX. 75035
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – IN NO EVENT WILL PRICE SETTER LLC BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF PRICE SETTER LLC OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, PRICE SETTER LLC’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Price Setter™ makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Price Setter Web site; please understand that it is independent from Price Setter™ , and that Price Setter™ has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a Price Setter™ Web site does not mean that Price Setter™ endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site.
Price Setter™ allows Users to locate and engage independent third party real estate agents in to generating fee rebates in response to what the fees of competing third party real estate agents are. Users agree to supply Price Setter™ with information about themselves and the property they want to buy or sell. Price Setter™ will use this information within Price Setter™ and will provide certain details on an anonymous or non-anonymous basis depending on the Price Setter™ service to third parties who are members of its real estate agent network. Users also agree to have the information he/she has supplied to Price Setter™ forwarded to real estate or other third-party professionals referred by Price Setter™. Price Setter™ users also consent to receive emails from third party(ies) if the Price Setter™ service requested requires services from a third party(ies).
- Price Setter™ refers real estate agents to Users, but Price Setter™ does not engage in actual real estate broker services. Real Estate brokerage activities are performed by local real estate agents that have been referred to you by Price Setter™. The terms of any agreement between a real estate agent and Users are not endorsed, recommended or otherwise known to or by Price Setter™.
- To assure the value of Price Setter™ services, you agree that all of the information you have provided to Price Setter™, whether online or otherwise, is accurate and complete. Price Setter™ reserves its right to terminate or suspend access to any user information that is alleged to be inaccurate or misleading. If required by the terms of the Price Setter™ service requested by User, you authorize Price Setter™ to forward your information to its network of member real estate agents according to the terms of the Price Setter™ service that you use.
By completing your registration with Pricesetter.net as a potential home buyer/seller, you agree that:
1. You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract;
2. You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract;
3. You are interested in buying or selling property located in the United States of America;
4. You acknowledge that Price Setter™ recommends your independent use of all appropriate government, public, consumer and other agencies or sources to verify a real estate agent’s license status and background as pricesetter.net, makes no representations and/or warranties about any real estate agent that may use the Price Setter™ service.
5. You do not have an exclusive contractual or other arrangement with any real estate agent;
6. You represent that you are not licensed as a real estate agent or broker;
7. You agree to be contacted via Email or other means by Price Setter™, and by third parties for services you have requested;
You understand and agree that the real estate agents and others who appear on the Price Setter™ website or who may be referred by Price Setter™ are not employed by Price Setter™. Price Setter™ is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions created or performed by these third parties. Price Setter™ Web site and Applications may contain links to Web sites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Price Setter™ does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such Web sites. Price Setter™ inclusion of a link to a Web site does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
Use of 3rd party services
- You understand and agree that the real estate agents and others who appear on the Price Setter™ website or who may be referred by Price Setter™ are not employed by Price Setter™. Price Setter™ is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions created or performed by these third parties. Price Setter™ Web site and Applications may contain links to Web sites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Price Setter™ does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such Web sites. Price Setter™ inclusion of a link to a Web site does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization
- Webscraping of Data Is Not AllowedCrawling the pricesetter.net and network sites is allowed for inclusion in web search engine results only. Webscraping, downloading or webcrawling of data for inclusion in another real estate search site, content aggregator, or any other purpose is strictly forbidden without prior written consent from pricesetter.net.
- Terms of Service for real estate agents for Price Setter™
Price Setter™ offers services to you, the “real estate agent”, conditioned on your agreement to adhere to the following Terms of Service without modification of any kind. Your registration with Price Setter™ and/or use of Price Setter™ services constitutes your agreement to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Real estate agent shall obtain any required broker approval prior to participation in any Price Setter™ service, and real estate agent expressly represents that all such permissions have been obtained. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Registration Requirements for real estate agents
Price Setter™ offers services targeted to real estate agents. To receive these services, real estate agents must accurately complete a registration for a desired service and agree to obligations for such service.
Obligations of real estate agents Registered with Price Setter™
By completing your registration with pricesetter.net as a real estate agent, you agree that:
- You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract; and have obtained all necessary permissions within your business (if applicable) to participate in the Price Setter™ services;
- You are an individual person (not a company or other association);
- All information you submit to Price Setter™ or pursuant to a Price Setter™ service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update such Profile, Parameters, Endorsement(s) or other Information supplied to Price Setter™ or to Users to ensure accuracy at all times;
- You agree to be contacted via email, phone or text by Price Setter™, and third parties if relevant, regarding Price Setter™ services;
- You have complied with all real estate licensing and regulatory requirements applicable to real estate agents in the areas for which you have requested Price Setter™ service;
- You will not use or attempt to use any facility provided by Price Setter™ wholly or partly in order to obtain Information concerning the commissions, fees, prices, parameters or other terms offered by other Real Estate Agents;
- You will not refer Price Setter™ supplied referrals to any other person;
- You have secured and will maintain any required supervising broker’s authorization if you are a licensed real estate salesperson, broker associate or other non-supervising broker real estate agent legally permitted to conduct or participate in certain real property transactions in your state of residence or employment but subject to broker oversight;
- You hereby grant Price Setter™ permission to e-mail or display your Profile and such other information as may be supplied by you to Price Setter™ on or from Price Setter™ website (www.pricesetter.net) and such other partner and affiliate websites as Price Setter™ shall deem advisable in its sole determination for marketing purposes.
- If you are a buyer’s agent you agree to share the commission fee that you receive from the listing agent with your client (the buyer) in an amount equal to the difference between the percentage you receive from the listing agent and the percentage you offered to your client at the time that you and your client signed a representation agreement. Example 3% -2.3%= 0.7% to be shared with your client towards closing costs or down payment at the time of closing.
- If you are a listing agent you agree to share 3% of your commission with your counterpart the buyer’s agent regardless of the percentage you receive from your client (the seller) example: if you receive 5.1% from the seller you are obligated to pay the buyer’s agent 3% and you keep 2.1% at the time of closing.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Service Standards: real estate agent will make best efforts to follow up on all leads generated through Price Setter™, thus reinforcing Price Setter™ and its partners’ reputation. The real estate agent will respond to each lead within 8 hours, or let Price Setter™ know within that time frame of their inability to meet this minimum service standard. If the real estate agent does not meet this service standard, Price Setter™ may reassign, in its sole discretion, any unserviced leads to another real estate agent. The real estate agent may not redistribute or resell any Price Setter™ leads without prior written permission from Price Setter™. Real estate agent acknowledges that not all leads will result in benefit to the real estate agent, and that ongoing cultivation and prospecting of these leads may be required. Real estate agent realizes that leads received through Price Setter™ may be consumers who have previously used and/or are currently using other Internet real estate sites and services, including but not limited to Price Setter™, to help them in the home selling and/or buying process.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, AND OTHER PROPRIETARY INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS WEB PAGE. Each and every item and component found on or available via download through this site, including but not limited to manuscripts, written materials, text, algorithms, graphics, logos, software, databases, icons, images, names, audio and video clips, is the exclusive proprietary property of the owner of this site or the applicable author of such material and is protected under the United States Copyright Act, all applicable state laws, and international Patent and copyright laws.
The content and software on this site may be used as a resource while accessing this web site, but may not be downloaded or used for any other purpose whatsoever. Any other use is prohibited and will constitute an infringement upon the proprietary rights of the relevant owner or author. The owner of this site asserts all proprietary rights in and to all names and trademarks contained on this web page, regardless of whether a trademark registration has been secured. The ownership of this web site and such registered trademark will be asserted in the United States and other countries. Any use of the owner’s trademarks in connection with any product or service that does not belong to the owner of this web site, unless otherwise authorized in a written license agreement, will constitute an infringement upon the trademark rights of such owner and may be actionable under the United States Trademark Laws and/or International Trademark Laws and the Trademark or equivalent laws of other countries.
VIRUS NOTICE. This Web Site serves as a conduit for information. Certain documents and programs may be downloaded through this site. THE OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF THIS SITE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES WHICH MAY BE PRESENT IN ANY OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
USERS MUST BE CERTAIN AND ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PERFORMING ANTI-VIRUS SCREENING AND VERIFICATION OF ALL FILES OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. CURRENTLY UPDATED ANTI-VIRUS SCREENING SOFTWARE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The owners of this site will not intentionally or willfully transmit files that they know to contain viruses. However, this site serves as a bulletin board repository of files that are uploaded by users. WE DO NOT TAKE STEPS TO CHECK ANY SUCH FILES FOR VIRUSES. YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SO.As a user of this Site, you agree to immediately notify us of any files that you download that you believe contain viruses. As a condition to any license contained for items obtained by or through this Site, you will agree to perform virus screening on all such files prior to using the same. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND MADE WITH RESPECT TO FILES DOWNLOADED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.