Why is TrueCar loosing millions of dollars (+/- $50 M/year) even though they have a very strong revenue (+/-$250 M/year) from car dealers who pay them a fee between $299 and $399 for each vehicle sold?…
- Price Setter LLC responds to Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) false story published on Oct 28, 2019
- Issuance of Patent No. 10,019,745
- Issuance of Patent No. 9,892,445
- How To Optimize An Image For Your Member Profile
- Does Paying A 3% Commission To A Real Estate Agent Mean You Are Getting A Better Agent?